Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed MS LR/Plaid Firmware status

What version are you currently running?

Votes: 15 19.2%
  • 2021.12.25.x (Please specify "x" below)

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • 2021.24.x (Please specify "x" below)

Votes: 20 25.6%
  • Other; please specify below

Votes: 39 50.0%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So…with @jebinc and others without EAP receiving ARNR via 2021.44.5 but others (like me) who have 2021.44.5 but no ARNR, what is the theory on why some have it and some don’t?
Buggy software? Demons? Gremlins in the machine? Not sure, but one of those for sure! 🤣
Most likely it is a regional rollout, with some regions getting it before others. Tesla does this all the time. :)

• Informative
Reactions: GrnSqrl
So…with @jebinc and others without EAP receiving ARNR via 2021.44.5 but others (like me) who have 2021.44.5 but no ARNR, what is the theory on why some have it and some don’t?
Shadow mode, data collection?

Curious - is your software setting set to "advance"? Total left field, but wondering if that sets some flag that shows additional "features". I have no clue why that would be, as I type that out. But just curious now.

I didn’t really notice a difference and I was really trying to give the ARNR the benefit of the doubt. You guys?
This is what I expected/feared... Just another not really functionl feature that may go unfinished for years, like every other feature tagged with a “beta” designation.

@WilliamG

Last edited:
This is what I expected/feared... Just another not really functionl feature that may go unfinished for years, like every other feature tagged with a “beta” designation.

@WilliamG
Ever since COVID hit, Tesla’s software has taken a massive nosedive. I can’t remember the last time I got something useful.

Ever since COVID hit, Tesla’s software has taken a massive nosedive. I can’t remember the last time I got something useful.
Agreed. Still better than getting no updates, like legacy manufactures provide! But yeah, kinda sucks lately with the Tesla updates as we were spoiled into expecting great new content every three or four weeks for the rest of our natural lives!