Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refused M3 delivery Marina Del Rey

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah. I’ve heard of panels being repainted with one or two defects....but this is crazy.....but I’m glad it’s an entire repaint and not a patchy fix.

Guess their reputation/customer service is very important to them which is great. The tech manager said it clearly, they don’t advertise. They 100% depend on their customers to represent and market their product.

So with this issue being so large they are doing something significant to try to make it right. Sure I’m a bit skeptic of the result, but at this point why not let them try and see how it looks...

The body shop does high end cars, I talked to them and they told me a story of a brand new week old $500k Bentley that guy took to a Dodger game and it was completely keyed after the game! They had to repaint the entire car, and guy was happy....so...

In that case, get your M3 in an exotic color. Maybe Laguna Seca Blue like Lambos. Heck, how about Ferrari red? Hope the shop does a good job with your car.

Did they give you a time estimate on how long it would take to do all that? I was supposed to take delivery on the 13th but that came and gone and now I have no delivery date and no one can tell me how long it will take.

It took them a month later to reschedule my delivery, same vin. They just texted me at 8:30 pm to cancel it again--was scheduled for 9/15. Now they said the car has not arrived. WTF? I suspect defects on this vin, 57436. I am going to just ask for another vin. This is BS. Hope you have your car by now.