Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Regen Less Grabby?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was following this thread because mine has seemed less grabby of late as well, though I cannot quantify it, It particualrly was different than a Model Y loaner I had for a day, though that could be because the Y was AWD and mine is RWD.

I just got 36.11 this morning as well, so I'll see if it feels different.

Reactions: lUtriaNt
Yes, my regen is definitely not as strong as it used to be. I find myself having to use the brake quite frequently because I misjudged the slowdown. I've been on 36.11 for a while and that did not change it at all. I want my one pedal driving back!

Reactions: AZ-3
Yes, my regen is definitely not as strong as it used to be. I find myself having to use the brake quite frequently because I misjudged the slowdown. I've been on 36.11 for a while and that did not change it at all. I want my one pedal driving back!
Screenshot_20200924-111819_Messages.jpg

I wish there was a “detailed change log” with details like this at each firmware update so I don’t keep wondering if I’m losing my senses.

Also something that seems different since 32: the auto highbeam headlights seem more sensitive, going to low beam too frequently/twitchy. I felt like it was 80% accurate for most lightly travelled highways I use at night. Now I’d say 70%.

Reactions: Aellinsar