Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Reinventing service...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Last chapter on A vs B batteries and supercharging yet to be written, but I am hopeful there will be an accommodation based on info I can share with affected owners via pm.

Any update as to when the "last chapter" will be written? We still have yet to see an official communication from Tesla on this front, 5 months after the issue was discovered by cinergi and ckessel.

Probably not until Tesla has enough battery production to offer some sort of battery upgrade program. So...years from now.

I thought the response you all got back from Jerome was considered the "official" response... which was basically, "sorry... but it is just the way it is." Was there anything that left the door open for something else in the future?

Probably not until Tesla has enough battery production to offer some sort of battery upgrade program. So...years from now.

I thought the response you all got back from Jerome was considered the "official" response... which was basically, "sorry... but it is just the way it is." Was there anything that left the door open for something else in the future?

it seems kinda of silly that they will allow a 60kW->85kW battery pack upgrade now but they won't allow an 85kW "a-pack" upgrade to an 85kW 'b-pack". I fail to see the difference between the two.