Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Reliable Boston Area Shop to install springs?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey fellow New-Englanders. I just ordered a set of Unplugged Performance Dual Rate Lowering Springs for my 3. Can't wait to get them on, but the million dollar question is, where is a good/reliable/trustworthy shop to get the work done? I'm wary of chains because when I brought my Audi S3 with magride to get snow tires once, Townfare tire told me it was the first time they'd seen a suspension setup like that.

Thanks in advance for your recommendations!

Try FasTrack Automotive, Inc. at 147 Summit St Building #10 Peabody MA 01960. They are EV friendly, have a Changing station (for their i3). They do suspension tuning for track cars. I have not used them but had a delightful conversation with the owner a year back.

Good luck.

• Helpful
Reactions: beantownrich
Haven't tried these folks for an EV, but they did install lowering spring on my previous vehicle: Eastside Motoring.

Good call on Eastside motoring. They did an awesome job. They also did a bunch of cosmetic stuff for me. I wasn't a huge fan of how they approached the chrome delete (literally cutting corners), but they immediately offered to get me back in there and made it look great.

IMG_1722.jpeg

Reactions: JWardell