Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Reminder chime for phone on charger?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I love the "get up and walk away"-ness of my new Tesla with walk-away lock, but I'm positive that either my wife or I will forget our phone on the wireless charger sometime, essentially leaving the car there just "idling".

Since the car knows the phone is on the charger, I would love it if it detected that the door opened, with the car in park, and did a little reminder "ding ding ding", the way my old car did when I was getting out and had left the headlights on.

I don't suppose I'm missing that setting somewhere? Barring that, do y'all think this is something that could potentially be added in an OTA update?

Reactions: Watts_Up
Would be awesome. But like headlights that would automatically come on with the wipers (many states require headlights on when wipers are in use) I won’t hold my breath. Right now, I’m hoping Tesla puts their efforts into giving us proximity detection with TV after removal of USS without a new solution already in place.

Reactions: sfRonH