Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Removing "T" emblems

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was think to take the rear T off my Feb 2022 MSLR. I took it off to apply PPF, then put it back on. However, there is a bar between the tail lights just below the T. It has raised T E S L A letters. It's redundant (or as Jake of Two and A Half Men would say, redumbnant) to have T and T E S L A. I will again use the heat gun and spider wire method.

@bwilliams is that your basenji? awesome dog, we have three
I wonder if 2 or 3 Basenjs might be easier than 1; let them tire each other out. Yes, this is my B.

I'll be driving across the US with her. Since we're driving across solo and there seems to be a growing population electric car haters out there I'd feel a little safer without the "T" on the car - maybe replace with "Ford" emblem. 🤔

• Funny
Reactions: zoomer0056
I wonder if 2 or 3 Basenjs might be easier than 1; let them tire each other out. Yes, this is my B.

I'll be driving across the US with her. Since we're driving across solo and there seems to be a growing population electric car haters out there I'd feel a little safer without the "T" on the car - maybe replace with "Ford" emblem. 🤔
oh yes they def tire each other out. My oldest is a couch potatoe, so hes good, the other two keep each other busy and tired. by 7pm they're already going into their crates on their own. best of luck on trip. here are our three

Attachments

• 20220722_132018.jpg
    20220722_132018.jpg
    365.3 KB · Views: 75