Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Repair Cost

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So today some genius decided to him my car and leave. The damage is severe in my eyes since the actual paint came off in the 2 places. I called Tesla directly for repair cost and was told $2500 which included new bumper including removal/installation again. Which is so high and they refused to just paint the bumper only. Anyone in the DMV that will recommend a place that does really good work??

Attachments

• DAA41198-1891-4DF3-BC72-75649E27E1E1.jpeg
    DAA41198-1891-4DF3-BC72-75649E27E1E1.jpeg
    382.6 KB · Views: 133
If you're in So-Cal I used Bumper Solution, some mobile repair service. Some guy hit my car in a parking lot. Repair was $400-425.

The guy who hit me was partially honest, partially dishonest. He only paid me back about half of it in a $250 Target gift card. Kept telling me he doesn't have the money, even though he's like a 40 yr old guy who acts like a few hundred bucks will totally destroy him. He kept telling me how he believed in Karma, to end up blocking my number because I guess he hated the idea that he is a struggling single father who has major credit card debt and divorce payments and I'm driving a Tesla Model 3 with no debt.

I'm happy with the repair from bumper solution, just not with the guy who promise to pay me back after I found him the best deal so he didn't have to try paying me back $2000.

But anyways

bumpersolutions.com

800-782-1989.

I recently had a mobile paint repair service come to my home to repair paint chips in my bumper. IF the person does a good job by first filling in the defect, then painting and finally applying clear coat the results are outstanding.

I'll guess cost of a few hundred dollars in your case (if the bumper is not dented), so I would also skip insurance involvement.