Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Repeated Issues on new car - Is there a better way?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Purchased a new MYP Oct 30, so far I've had 3 pair of front windows installed due to scratching from the manufacturer, the 7th window will be installed in a couple weeks and re-tinted, alignment, hood dents (which I understand may be the latch is too tight), and having the window tint yesterday re-done on drivers door, they used something hot around my door and it melted the underside of the bottom of the driver door panel and upper trim got hit because they didn't deactivate the door latch and it stayed up.

Feeling like I have the worst luck, the car otherwise I think is good. Just don't understand why so many quality control issues have been occurring and if anyone has found a better way to manage this other than just keep on pushing through the struggle. I'm pretty sure that's it. Sorry for venting. Just would really love to enjoy my beautiful car and have others stop screwing it up.... Appreciate any suggestions everyone may have. Again, I think the car is good, it's just getting to that point where these things stop happening.

Seems like qualified workers are hard to find these days....