TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

"Replies to your posts" Feature Request

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by smorgasbord, Jul 21, 2014.

1. smorgasbord

smorgasbord Active Member

I use an investing site, fool.com, and while the discussion boards are very lame they have one feature TMC doesn't: A way to find posts that are direct replies to your posts.

I would appreciate this. I sometimes post in threads I don't normally monitor, and it'd be nice to read what other people thought about what I posted, or what additional information they were able to provide.

2. Johan

Johan Took a TSLA bear test. Came back negative.

Tapatalk has this feature. You get a push notification when someone quotes you. Pretty usefull. I think tapatalk has a plug in enabled with the board software, so the feature is probably in the software. Or maybe the plugin just scans all new posts for quotes?

3. NigelM

NigelM Recovering Member

In your TMC account, go to "Settings" then "General Settings" and pick the option you want from the fourth item down (drop-down box). It covers subscriptions and notifications for threads you replied to. May not be exactly what you're asking but I think it's pretty much there.