Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Reporting FSD Feedback - do you always send email or just "press the button"?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just do the button, I have sent emails in the past but there are so many issues that I would need a passenger just to keep notes of all the problems and I haven't noticed any fixes happen either way. If I saw any progress on my reported issues I would make more effort like maybe putting a camera in the car to record so I could go back and watch the screen and everything to send an email but I drive a lot for work, many trips in a small area and report all the intersections that have issues and nothing has been fixed with or without sending emails (I completely understand they are swamped with data and issues). I don't expect to report something and it be fixed in the next version, these are all the same issues I have reported in every version since I got beta with the other 99'ers. Just to give reference of how many trips I make, last month I had 547 drives, the month before had 642 drives and this is in a relatively small area so I experience these things over and over. Now I generally use the beta for a few days after a release, report the same issues and anything new that might of popped up then stop using it until the next release as I don't see a point in repeatedly flooding them with the same reports over and over again within the same build and I constantly have to disengage anyway.
I don’t see the button on my MS Plaid. Any ideas?

So I love that they have a button in the car to send feedback, but how do they make sense of it? It's almost impossible for me to remember where/when I was when I get home to send them feedback on the particular time(s) I pressed the button. Especially if it was more than once in a drive.

For example, one time, the car didn't get into the turn lane and just stayed in the straight-through lane and stopped with the turn signal on... I pressed the "snapshot" button and then when I was home about an hour later, I sent an email trying to remember the time and exact intersection. Is the latter necessary? If I don't do that, it's it even worth it? I would love it if you could press the button and record a verbal comment.

Anyway I'm far more likely to report by pressing the button, but hours later - the odds of me remembering enough to send an email is ... uh... less likely. So is it "good enough" to just press the button?
What e-mailadres do you use too report navigation or AP bugs/suggestions?