Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Request for recent release notes AP 2.5 / MCU 1

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone have release notes for 32.11, 32.11.1, and/or 32.12.1? My browser's been busted for the last 4 releases and the release notes modal fails to load anything.

Thank you
You can follow these steps to make it back (at least for me):
1. Reboot your MCU (softreboot 2 scroll wheels)
2. Open browser then go to The HTML5 test - How well does your browser support HTML5?
3. Wait until it is loaded completely.
4. Open the release notes and wait for like a min.

• Informative
Reactions: Tdreamer
All I have to do is close the release notes page and reopen it. There aren’t any changes from the first one for the ‘updates’ to the other v10. Rebooting may or may not help as it needs to finish other tasks to have the power to fetch the release notes.

All I have to do is close the release notes page and reopen it. There aren’t any changes from the first one for the ‘updates’ to the other v10. Rebooting may or may not help as it needs to finish other tasks to have the power to fetch the release notes.
The latest release mentions LDA and ELDA for AP2 cars. We got those features with the first v10 release 12 days ago but they weren't mentioned in the release notes until now.

• Informative
Reactions: boaterva
The latest release mentions LDA and ELDA for AP2 cars. We got those features with the first v10 release 12 days ago but they weren't mentioned in the release notes until now.
Ha. Well, I was talking about the release note I had, of course. :D AP2.5 didn’t change as far as I could tell.

Too bad there’s not one set of RN for all with a comment who gets what (or at least that online somewhere).

Glad ELDA etc finally made it to AP2!