Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Request for recent release notes AP 2.5 / MCU 1

hulk2k17

Jul 18, 2017
DFW Area
Does anyone have release notes for 32.11, 32.11.1, and/or 32.12.1? My browser's been busted for the last 4 releases and the release notes modal fails to load anything.

Thank you

r0xx0r

Jul 9, 2016
CA
Does anyone have release notes for 32.11, 32.11.1, and/or 32.12.1? My browser's been busted for the last 4 releases and the release notes modal fails to load anything.

Thank you
You can follow these steps to make it back (at least for me):
1. Reboot your MCU (softreboot 2 scroll wheels)
2. Open browser then go to The HTML5 test - How well does your browser support HTML5?
3. Wait until it is loaded completely.
4. Open the release notes and wait for like a min.

• Informative
Reactions: Tdreamer

boaterva

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Apr 2, 2016
Northern Virginia, USA
All I have to do is close the release notes page and reopen it. There aren’t any changes from the first one for the ‘updates’ to the other v10. Rebooting may or may not help as it needs to finish other tasks to have the power to fetch the release notes.

MorrisonHiker

S 100D 2021.32.10
Mar 8, 2015
Colorado
All I have to do is close the release notes page and reopen it. There aren’t any changes from the first one for the ‘updates’ to the other v10. Rebooting may or may not help as it needs to finish other tasks to have the power to fetch the release notes.
The latest release mentions LDA and ELDA for AP2 cars. We got those features with the first v10 release 12 days ago but they weren't mentioned in the release notes until now.

• Informative
Reactions: boaterva

r0xx0r

Jul 9, 2016
CA
I've tried all those suggestions before as well and yet my browser's been dead for the past 3 releases.

Thanks

one more thing you can try is stop/pause the media player temporarily. I have the same problem when Spotify is running. Blank browser!

i think 2019.32.12.1 fixed the that kind of blank issue.

boaterva

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Apr 2, 2016
Northern Virginia, USA
The latest release mentions LDA and ELDA for AP2 cars. We got those features with the first v10 release 12 days ago but they weren't mentioned in the release notes until now.
Ha. Well, I was talking about the release note I had, of course. :D AP2.5 didn’t change as far as I could tell.

Too bad there’s not one set of RN for all with a comment who gets what (or at least that online somewhere).

Glad ELDA etc finally made it to AP2!

am_dmd

Jan 29, 2017
PA
Release notes: Fix release notes of previous update release notes. Forgot to add LDA and ELDA.
Next update: Delete release notes of previous update as it was already a part of earlier update.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC