Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

'Reseal HV Battery 1.0/1.5 Enclosure' service bulletin

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For quite a while now I have been searching the Internet for the Service Bulletin which covers: "...Reseal HV Battery 1.0/1.5 Enclosure Including Replacement of Side Rail Skis and Umbrella Valves..." There are several websites hosting some Tesla Service Bulletins but not the one I am looking for. I cannot even track down the Service Bulletin number! Can anyone point me in the right direction please? Thanks in anticpation.

This topic has some discussion, but no link to the TSB..

Reactions: David Harvey
I found these correction codes, service instructions, in the service manual:

1692031743197.png

Though I can't find the actual documentation behind them...

I cannot even track down the Service Bulletin number! Can anyone point me in the right direction please?
I think you can't track it down because it doesn't exist. There are no TSBs that say anything like that at all in the title.

Last edited:
It's very likely all cars affected are already out of warranty.
I'm not sure what the relevance of that would be. TSBs are about providing guidance on how to fix an issue. They have nothing to do with warranties or recalls. Same with the "correction codes" they are just the ID number that links to the instructions. The instructions don't change once you are out of warranty.

My guess is that they were having problems with the techs at the service centers performing the work correctly and/or safely, and the packs were failing too quickly afterwards, so they removed the TSBs/correction codes and no longer offer those services. Now you just have to wait for the pack to fail and then replace it.