Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Reservations missing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I checked my account today and could not find my model 3 reservation #'s, they were there shortly after paying for 2 at the store on March 31st. I spoke with Tesla and they have no record of my reservations, I have bank statements showing my payments. I'm not concerned with the money, I know that will get straightened out between my bank and Tesla, but I'm concerned about getting my correct spot in line. I drove 4+ hours round trip and waited in line for 3-4 hours to get an early spot. I mentioned this to the Tesla rep and he said this is a unique situation and that he didn't have an answer for me, someone higher up would have to answer that question. I was considering buying a Model S, this might force my hand to do that and get back in line at the end for a model 3. Bummed. Anyone else have a similar experience?

Do you still have the confirmation e-mail from when you reserved your car? If so, is the e-mail address to which the confirmation was sent the same one you're now using to log-in to your MyTesla account to check for your reservation number?

In other words, is it possible you may have registered more than one MyTesla account using different e-mail addresses and you were checking the wrong one for your reservation?

This thread actually prompted me to check my reservation email yesterday (thanks @sub!), and I realized that I had used a (shorter) alias form of my email in the store when placing my reservation. This meant that it wasn't showing up on the site.

I filled out the contact form on Tesla's website asking to merge the accounts, and got a callback in a few hours to verify the information. My accounts were set to be merged, but I was told it might take a couple of weeks before my Model 3 reservation shows up under my real account.

//TB

This thread actually prompted me to check my reservation email yesterday (thanks @sub!), and I realized that I had used a (shorter) alias form of my email in the store when placing my reservation. This meant that it wasn't showing up on the site.

I filled out the contact form on Tesla's website asking to merge the accounts, and got a callback in a few hours to verify the information. My accounts were set to be merged, but I was told it might take a couple of weeks before my Model 3 reservation shows up under my real account.

//TB
Whew... saved. I would have been freaking out.

• Funny
Reactions: MissAutobahn
Update: Spoke with another Tesla representative today and he had no problem finding my reservations just using my last name. We checked all possible email addresses yesterday and the rep could not find the reservations. Crisis averted. I had my bank statement at hand ready to provide proof but I was more concerned about losing my early spot in line!

Reactions: JeffK