Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Restore Active Phone Call

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Embarrassed to ask this question. I have searched, checked the manual and I even reviewed software update notes to no avail.
Model Y, 2022.24.6
How do I restore an active phone call when it gets minimized to a little green icon at the top of the screen on the right side? Seems like I should just touch it, but nothing happens. Super frustrating and I know this can't be this difficult.

Thanks.

There's supposed to be an in-call menu on the touchscreen, and you can select an option with the right scroll wheel. If that's not there, try touching the phone icon on the bottom of the touchscreen to restore it. If that icon isn't visible, touch the ... icon to display all the icons.

I rarely use the phone in the call, but I've never experienced what you're describing.

I figured out the issue. I was at my driveway, so homelink was active lower left. The phone could not take over that space. I tested it today when I returned home. If I close the Homelink by dragging it down, I can then just touch the green icon and the phone call appears

Reactions: EVRider-FL