Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Retail Stores in Central Florida Make no Sense

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So the Tesla store/service facility for Orlando is Eatonville. The first problem Elon is Eatonville is not Orlando. And the store there is very small with almost no parking because what little space they have is over filled with cars waiting for service. And this is to serve the Orlando market? (population 1.4 million). In contrast the Merritt Island store is huge! Looks like a Lexus dealer! Lots of parking, high flow through service lanes, etc. And this is to serve a population area of less than 600,000. Please find some open space and build a fitting store/service center for our Orange County Market!

So the Tesla store/service facility for Orlando is Eatonville. The first problem Elon is Eatonville is not Orlando. And the store there is very small with almost no parking because what little space they have is over filled with cars waiting for service. And this is to serve the Orlando market? (population 1.4 million). In contrast the Merritt Island store is huge! Looks like a Lexus dealer! Lots of parking, high flow through service lanes, etc. And this is to serve a population area of less than 600,000. Please find some open space and build a fitting store/service center for our Orange County Market!
A new service center is coming to Clermont, but I agree, Eatonville is too small. The Ferrari dealership moved also

Until I moved to FL my closest service center was 120 miles. When I fist arrived here the closest to Merritt Island was Eatonville and I made that trip several times. Now, obviously, I'm just minutes away from Merritt Island Service center. You could try making the drive over here; waits are short and they do a good job.