Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Return of Edit button?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,

Did a search but didn’t find any threads on topic.

I made the mistake of reading these threads and it tempted me to switch from financing through Tesla to cash. When I did that it updated page with the new totals including tax and fees etc and removed my edit button. I know for a fact my edit button is tied to this change to cash and not to being assigned a vin because it occurred immidately after the change.

Since then with the change in Performance getting Unlimited Super Charging I made the move to Performance, I was already on the fence it’s what put me over the top. I called support and I had to submit change request via email. They confirmed no vin assigned no ISA assigned etc.

What I fear is that this team doing the manual updates to orders is so behind like every other team at Tesla it’s delaying me further because no one has processed my request or gotten to it.

Has anyone successfully talked to someone at Tesla that changed something that triggered return of edit button?

All online stuff still shows original order data

Doubt the Edit button will come back. Did you use a referal code? If you need on PM me.

Have someone I’m using. I didn’t have a referral I could use as I placed original order early in July. I made the change to Performance on 2nd of August but already had no edit button had to initiate request for change via email.

They told me no order for Performance before the 1st qualified for referral as referral launched on the first. They were effectively treating my order from original order date of July 6th 2018.

I’m going to try to talk to advisor once vin assigned see if he could get that code added in. Have a buddy I’d love for them to get credit for this