Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Returning Model X with in 7 Days of Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
But withholding the money beyond whats expressed in the policy should make them liable for the interest payment and/or rent on the user's car until the money is refunded. It is very glaring that the return policy conveniently omits the whole subject of the refund. This is precisely why I said that returning doesn't look like a viable option. They should just remove this gimmick. This is a lawsuit waiting to happen.

I do agree with you. Either have a transparent consistent process with clear expectations or don’t do it at all.

Reactions: bewilderman
Has anyone bothered to check the seats under their middle row for either 5 or 7 seater. Check out the photos, the bottom isnt even attached properly in my opinion. On the 70/30 split seats, the 30 split is tucked nicely, but the 70 is just hanging, its just a matter of time for the material to just get loose and bunch up with wrinkles. Please check yours and confirm.

Attachments

• IMG_7100.JPG
    IMG_7100.JPG
    321.4 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_7097.JPG
    IMG_7097.JPG
    305.6 KB · Views: 99
Has anyone bothered to check the seats under their middle row for either 5 or 7 seater. Check out the photos, the bottom isnt even attached properly in my opinion. On the 70/30 split seats, the 30 split is tucked nicely, but the 70 is just hanging, its just a matter of time for the material to just get loose and bunch up with wrinkles. Please check yours and confirm.

The leatherette material is supposed to clip to the base of the seats. You can see the mounting point in your picture. Did you attach it?

Not sure I'd consider these Luxury just due to price. More than half of the cost is the battery itself. Anyway I'll give you that and call it a Luxury vehicle.

Find me a manufacturer of 100K vehicles that comes with immaculate and thick paint jobs, and won't need paint correction or detailing after taking delivery. Maybe if you bought a million dollar Rolls Royce Phantom, but otherwise good luck.

The fact that you had the same complaint about the Model 3 - a car that's roughly half the price, tells me your standards are just too high.

If it's a really bad eyesore, sure complain to Tesla and see if they can touch it up, but it already sounds like they are trying everything in their power. At least you didn't have to deal with delivery hell last year, which is more of a customer service issue than the alignment or paint job issues.

Now the last point is FWD alignment - I've read reports of people trying to address those, and having it become worse than original. I've heard the same report from mobile service techs, so proceed carefully.

My new F450.
It was immaculate and needed absolutely nothing. And it has acres of sheet metal.
There is no excuse for this. Not even at 20K.

Reactions: RoBoRaT
View attachment 443417

Any orange peal present on future cars will not be re-worked, as this is common on most of our vehicles.

Still waiting to hear back from the US team.

Best,

Wow! That is ridiculous, and I guess too common. I know other manufacturers have issues, but I've had several premium cars that were very close to perfect in terms of paint condition. Makes me nervous as I try to decide which Tesla model to purchase.

Cheers,

JB

Wow! That is ridiculous, and I guess too common. I know other manufacturers have issues, but I've had several premium cars that were very close to perfect in terms of paint condition. Makes me nervous as I try to decide which Tesla model to purchase.

Cheers,

JB

I had orange peel effect on the MX lift gate LH above tailight, they are fixing that now with due bill