Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Review: RokBlokz rally mud flaps

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Super short post, but I’ve had these on my car for a few thousand miles now. Synopsis: 👍🏼👍🏼

Arrived timely and with all the hardware. Easy to install, though harder than the video will make it seem if your car is like mine: packed with dirt and the plastic clips requiring to be cut apart and extracted in pieces with pliers. Not to worry, you won’t be reusing them.

The rally style flaps work well for rough road/winter use. Plus, in warning colors they really change the character of the car.

FD788566-F175-4F3F-99EB-9671CCB9AD39.jpeg

20132FBA-7E5A-417A-BD74-C9410FDC0C8D.jpeg

009F3E2D-3425-49E9-BC0E-5A8BCB3DDE8F.jpeg

A8E2D9B6-63E2-49D9-ACF3-D611E716E035.jpeg

Installed the Rokblokz splash guards with the laser engraved logo two weeks ago. A more subtle look than the rally style. They seem sturdy and I like that they do not wrap around the edge of the fenders they way other brands often do.

I had RokBlokz on a previous car (GT convertible) and they were outstanding, not only a well thought out installation, but terrific materials that matched the car and held up (looked new after close to 2 years).

I've been knocking around the idea of spacers, and knowing that would mean more debris kicked up on the sides, I was thinking about mud/splash guards, good to know RokBlokz makes them for the Model 3.