Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

RHD Tesla videos

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm hoping to get floor mats and the Type 2 cable with the car, if they aren't then I'll just have to pay for them while I am there, I guess.

I can imagine there will be lots of third-party options available before Tesla get their act together and have mats available in stores. They never seem very proactive with accessory and merchandise sales. For ages I wanted a Tesla cap, but found after asking at various stores that the only UK outlets that stock merchandise like that are Heathrow and Manchester Knutsford. As there is always a good margin on merchandise, it would seem an easy way for Tesla to make a bit of money, and get a few more punters through the door.

I was told a UK store was imminently opening around six weeks ago which would mirror that of the US store.

Mind you if The entire load of the grand Mark were in fact LHD and were issued to Norway rather than 1000 being RHD and earmarked for here as it is now expected I am thinking we will all have mats caps wheel caps car covers and hoodies a considerable time ahead of any car! :D

have a look at the US youtubers and the US forums, SR and SR+ are partial premium no floor mats, they just put mats in all the model 3 in showrooms to hide the bare carpet. if you want tick Options plenty avaliable with Audi and other german marques :D
Yes although a few SR+ cars did get delivered with mats, probably a mistake. When the SR+ was first out in the USA they got the mats, then after a while they started cutting back on things such as the mats, phone cables etc to save some extra $$$

So I filmed a little bit of my picking my car up on Saturday (29th of June). I didn't get much but have also added some other clips, for example some of my family's reactions to the car as well as a bit on Super Charging. It's not great, very cobbled together but hopefully you enjoy it. Let me know your thoughts and if you'd like to see more.

Reactions: -DB-