Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

V12 UK update. Tesla 3 performance.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi. There seems to be some confusion. It's my bad as I typed it out wrong.
I'm not looking for a jump in and sit there so the car is fully automated.
I mean point to point assisted driving. FastLane pretty much summed it up. I think we're be flying in UFO's before we get v12/ full drive assisted.
Btw, the latest update had my car want to steer into the curb on the dual carriage way. It's getting worse.
Thank you.
Yes was using it this weekend and autopilot was nice and relaxing other than the few times it wanted to try to kill us by taking us violently off the dual carriage way...

Reactions: Mr Simo
I'm not expecting FSD anytime soon.

But if at some point they can make Smart Summon or Reverse Smart Summon actually a thing on private car parks without the 6m EU limitation, that would make me feel better about having purchased EAP. That'll still be a party trick, but I see a couple of use cases for it in a week..

At least the driverless crash will occur at less than 10mph...

My last BMW could reverse in and out of a space using the key outside of the car. Didn't use it often but it was a pretty wide car so nice when someone parked too close to your door to easily get in. Don't think Tesla needs much more than that, that's useful enough.

I literally sold a brilliant 335d xdrive for the tesla. Thought I was doing the green thing. Buying an auto pilot car... Oh, I'm so dumb. Should have saved a little longer to get the A45s....
I do like the all black plaid though. 😕