Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Richmond, CA train transport depot

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up my car from service in Fremont today. Obviously, there are quite a few car trailers parked around the factory, but having lived here for the entire existence of Tesla I have never seen so many trucks on the road leaving the factory. Until a month ago I was lucky to see ONE on my drive past the factory on the way home. This trip I saw 4:

IMG_4255.JPG
IMG_1725.JPG
IMG_2308.JPG

Not sure if they were off to the train depot, but this is the kind of truck that I have seen going there.

-Randy

Congrats on the pending Model 3, they are spectacular (to quote Teri Hatcher)

Now, that was yesterday, today I came the opposite direction, from Berkely going south and I saw something I have not seen before:

IMG_9809.JPG

IMG_3807.JPG

I am not sure where they were going. Why are this many Tesla's being towed toward the factory?

-Randy

Congrats on the pending Model 3, they are spectacular (to quote Teri Hatcher)

Now, that was yesterday, today I came the opposite direction, from Berkely going south and I saw something I have not seen before:

View attachment 318219

View attachment 318218

I am not sure where they were going. Why are this many Tesla's being towed toward the factory?

-Randy

Press testers of the Performance Model 3??

Picked up my car from service in Fremont today. Obviously, there are quite a few car trailers parked around the factory, but having lived here for the entire existence of Tesla I have never seen so many trucks on the road leaving the factory. Until a month ago I was lucky to see ONE on my drive past the factory on the way home. This trip I saw 4:

View attachment 318207 View attachment 318208 View attachment 318209

Not sure if they were off to the train depot, but this is the kind of truck that I have seen going there.

-Randy
You got a red one didn't you?