Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Right side Frunk seal falling off

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
On the delivery day of my SR+, the right side frunk seal rubber is falling off and the clip was coming off as well, I did make an appointment for a service and it is 20 days after.

Is there any way to temporarily fix this ? will this cause a water leak inside?

IMG_4849.jpg
IMG_4847.JPG

No issue with water as it’s a decorative trim and not a seal. You can just pop that white clip back into place…there’s a second one a little lower and toward the front of the car that likely wasn’t fulled clipped in too. If you look into the fender you’ll see where they clip into.

Reactions: zqz51911
On the delivery day of my SR+, the right side frunk seal rubber is falling off and the clip was coming off as well, I did make an appointment for a service and it is 20 days after.

Is there any way to temporarily fix this ? will this cause a water leak inside?

View attachment 692991

I have had that exact same problem on mine for a year, I tried to clip it back in but the rubber latch part appears broken. I will raise it with the service center when I finally get around to it.

No issue with water as it’s a decorative trim and not a seal. You can just pop that white clip back into place…there’s a second one a little lower and toward the front of the car that likely wasn’t fulled clipped in too. If you look into the fender you’ll see where they clip into.
thanks, I will take a look