Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

RN vs Country

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Would you please share your Model 3 RN and location? So everybody may have some idea about RN numbering rule from Tesla, as well as ordering quantity.
I am in China, reserved one from store on 31st. And One on line on 1st April. I got RN80044xxx and RN8002xxx respectively.
All the RN I saw recently are begin with RN800, until today, people reserved today got a RN96, RN977 and RN978. I just wonder whether the reservation from China has exceeded 100K and comsume up the RN800xxxxx segment?
Your thought?

I ordered two back to back at about 10:40am EDT (New York) on 3/31. I was about 45th in line at my store. My first number is RN10708xxxx and the second is RN10798xxxx. The first one showed up in the corresponding MyTesla account almost right away, the second one took many hours to show up in the other account. Both emails took over 24 hours to arrive.

Australia - RN10888XXXX

Reserved online as soon as it opened.

Doesn't seem like the RN is country-specific so far except for China. Maybe they have a different code for another reason? 8 for lucky number??
Well, China is the only one having a different domain for the live cast of the reveal event. So maybe it is in a different system?