Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

RN1163 Group where you at?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So this morning it showed at the earliest, it would be here March 12th……

Then tonight, still not showing a Vin but just got notice to “schedule my delivery”….. I at first worried that It’s too soon and not guranteed the new lights. Was considering pushing it out…. Figured I could say I would be out of town….

Then I checked the dates available to schedule delivery…. 😂 They want me to schedule it within the next 4 days!!!

First, unlikely I could get the financing done that quickly, but second, my closest delivery point is a 2 hour drive, not sure how people just drop everything and make something happen that quickly.

I am actually out of town, like really, so looks like I’ll have to pass this one and hope they give me at least a week to 10 days notice on the next one….

Seems really weird based on other posts. Have heard other SAs reaching out to check on trade ins or double checking financing . Just boom, all of a sudden, it’s here, take it.

Lol. If he rejects his delivery. Maybe that car can go to you 😆
My current EDD is about perfect. I could not take delivery until May. I think the consensus on the forum is that I should not expect my MSLR until next year. That’s based on how long the orders from last summer have taken. until they delay my EDD I’m choosing to believe I’m getting a car in June. Makes me sleep better at night.

Reactions: mosaicjem
WOOHOO!!!

Been tracking the last few Blue/White/Arachnid/FSD old headlights... Waiting for them all to be snatched up before releasing my hold.... Everything said they were all gone earlier yesterday (other than one with 4000 miles on it in Raleigh that I felt certain they wouldn't try to pawn off as "new")...

So I release my hold, and sure enough, matched with a 473 VIN!!!!!

DCU financing approved, insurance approved, tentative delivery date the week of 4/20....

Reactions: EvolutionTeʂla
WOOHOO!!!

Been tracking the last few Blue/White/Arachnid/FSD old headlights... Waiting for them all to be snatched up before releasing my hold.... Everything said they were all gone earlier yesterday (other than one with 4000 miles on it in Raleigh that I felt certain they wouldn't try to pawn off as "new")...

So I release my hold, and sure enough, matched with a 473 VIN!!!!!

DCU financing approved, insurance approved, tentative delivery date the week of 4/20....
That’s great. Another RN1163 Blue /white on the way. Gives me hope for my June EDD. What‘s your current EDD?

Reactions: Rkphelps
That’s great. Another RN1163 Blue /white on the way. Gives me hope for my June EDD. What‘s your current EDD?
And now it’s letting me pick dates…

Interesting though that the first available date is at the END of the above window.

I can pick up between 3/26 and 3/31…

Just waiting to hear back from my detailer / ppf guy on which date works best for him and I’ll book it.

Reactions: ExpatPR
Wow that suck. My RN1151 and still showing EDD march23-31. No VIN assigned yet. Less than 10 days now
With that old of an RN, I assume you are picking up a LR? I really do not like the fact that Tesla prioritizes Plaid over LR, I get it, they make more money on them, but still not right.

I am optimistic for you though, seems quite a few LR have gone out the last few days. Hoping the best!

With that old of an RN, I assume you are picking up a LR? I really do not like the fact that Tesla prioritizes Plaid over LR, I get it, they make more money on them, but still not right.

I am optimistic for you though, seems quite a few LR have gone out the last few days. Hoping the best!
You're correct. I placed the order while MSLR was at 79k. Even today. Tesla still offering me 10K for FSD. Thanks for being optimistic. Been checking my app everyday now lol

• Love
Reactions: Daniel454