Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Road trip: Seattle to Vancouver, BC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I guess I should be more specific. Does my 2015 85D still have free supercharging (minus the idling fees)?
My 2015 has free unlimited supercharging, so yours does too. This perk was still in place until the introduction of the S100, 2017 or so. Please drive using electricity instead of gasoline as much as possible, no matter the price. The planet and our grandchildren don’t care what the price of gasoline is. Also, it doesn’t make sense to buy a $100k car and then worry about a $10 difference in the cost of fuel.

Reactions: darxsys
My 2015 has free unlimited supercharging, so yours does too. This perk was still in place until the introduction of the S100, 2017 or so. Please drive using electricity instead of gasoline as much as possible, no matter the price. The planet and our grandchildren don’t care what the price of gasoline is. Also, it doesn’t make sense to buy a $100k car and then worry about a $10 difference in the cost of fuel.
Free supercharging was an option on my 2015 85D.