Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Roadster "more popular than food"

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We've had #1329 less than a week and I'm still in the "giddy" phase, honestly cannot believe it when I walk into the garage and see this incredible car there. Driving it is pure joy. I can hardly believe how many factors had to align for this car to be invented and manufactured, and us to earn the money, just in time for us to buy one.

Also, getting to the point (bear with me here) I'm not a particularly overweight person but have been trying to lose a few pounds for, well, years. My colleagues say I am always eating something; an apple, a snack bar, whatever. But since getting the Roadster I have actually chosen driving over eating several times. Also when I am driving I don't notice that I am hungry. As a result I lost 5 lbs since we got the car! And I really notice the 0.01% increase in acceleration [mpt, this is an estimate... feel free to work out the correct change in acceleration, if you must :tongue: I am now 180 lbs].

Of course there are cheaper ways to lose weight, but are they this much fun? I don't think so. :love:

I find it easy to skip a meal when I have something really fun or engaging to do. So now you've invented the Tesla Roadster diet: Whenever you get hungry, take the Roadster out for a drive. I think I'll try that when mine comes. (The shipper says ten days to two weeks; my salesman assures me it will be this month, of which there's only a week left.)

Now add the requisite getting-in-and-out yoga routine and you will be in great shape! (Be sure to practice on the passenger side as well).

Good point! Unfortunately I think I need about another six months before that process is actually easy or at least does more good than harm.

We started with the top off (easy enough) but now it's rainy here and much harder to do the "level 2 ingress/egress" with the top on. I have bruises in odd places, like halfway down my forearms, probably from careless Roadster Yoga. :redface: