Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Roadster practicality

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Carl W

2008, #311 thunder gray 1.5
Oct 18, 2016
laguna beach, ca
Sometimes people comment to me about how impractical my roadster is, but I disagree, especially as compared to many other sports cars. Recently, I came across the below review of the iconic Lamborghini Countach, which is pretty funny, and certainly makes our Roadsters extremely practical by comparison. I especially liked that Lamborghini recommends opening the door and leaning out while backing up in order to see better.

Sometimes people comment to me about how impractical my roadster is, but I disagree, especially as compared to many other sports cars. Recently, I came across the below review of the iconic Lamborghini Countach, which is pretty funny, and certainly makes our Roadsters extremely practical by comparison. I especially liked that Lamborghini recommends opening the door and leaning out while backing up in order to see better.

Impractical? I agree with you in your comparison, especially with the Lamborghini! I would have to know what these people who are making this assessment are basing their opinions of what is "practical" and what is "impractical." I'll just bet they are thinking of the price tag as most people do....What works for you and what works for someone else can be two totally different things. I say you're the best judge of what's practical to YOU! Nice choice and to me, it's VERY practical. Love it!