Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

RPM Tesla = Racists

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
106613131_10206979020149876_6965205592050262569_n.jpg

I'm sure all of his LEDs and Vorsteiner knock-off parts are all made in the USA. On behalf of all Asians, go **** yourself, Mark.

View attachment 559589

I'm sure all of his LEDs and Vorsteiner knock-off parts are all made in the USA. On behalf of all Asians, go **** yourself, Mark.

I hate this kind of stuff. Please let's don't bring it into the forum. My Asian grandkids and in-laws are different from me in ethnicity and dna but they are all 100% American. Let's celebrate the most diverse and pluralistic society on earth instead of picking at scabs. 'Nuff said.

View attachment 559589

Located in OC, not surprised. I don't really like the "Cancel Culture" but this is pretty F'ed up coming from a company. Would like to see the rest of the conversation, what got him all riled up. Maybe send this to one of those Internet EV pubs. RPM won't be getting my business, Im sure they don't care, but whatever.

Reactions: Sam1
Located in OC, not surprised. I don't really like the "Cancel Culture" but this is pretty F'ed up coming from a company. Would like to see the rest of the conversation, what got him all riled up. Maybe send this to one of those Internet EV pubs. RPM won't be getting my business, Im sure they don't care, but whatever.

Bingo. Context is king when making accusations on the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.