Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

RPM Tesla - really?!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Its interesting...they are literally down the street from me and I planned on buying a good amount of accessories from them but from what I've seen a lot of what they sell are simply heavily marked up versions of items you can get on Aliexpress, etc. Some of their items are clearly not though too (so there is some innovation or at least exclusive manufacturing ocurring). Anyways, I've observed enough complaints about them to exercise caution....

Reactions: lUtriaNt
Just be glad that you even get it. I have an order from March 2 that still has not even shipped yet! They blamed it on the virus shut down, but March 2 was more than 2 weeks before any shut down in CA and even today on their website they say they are still open and still shipping things out!

Well, at the end of day (Sandy Munro used a lot this expression)...

I wonder who to blame or to laugh at...

- the one who suppressed this very cheap, very simple, and certainly very useful hook...

- or those who sell it at several magnitude time of its real cost...?

Last edited:
Its interesting...they are literally down the street from me and I planned on buying a good amount of accessories from them but from what I've seen a lot of what they sell are simply heavily marked up versions of items you can get on Aliexpress, etc. Some of their items are clearly not though too (so there is some innovation or at least exclusive manufacturing ocurring). Anyways, I've observed enough complaints about them to exercise caution....

I've observed enough complaints from people on here, yet every time I order something from them they send it right away out no problems

Just bought the white arm rest cover from RPM. Look and fits great. Came in 4 days

Could care less for useless frunk hooks lol

Im perturbed by the shipping delays only because they aren't transparent.

They took my money fast enough but now, waiting half month and now shipment. Emailed and the auto response was due to covid blah blah.

That all should have been on the webpage. They state 3 to 5 days so I expect that.

First and last order with them.

Reactions: lUtriaNt
Im perturbed by the shipping delays only because they aren't transparent.

They took my money fast enough but now, waiting half month and now shipment. Emailed and the auto response was due to covid blah blah.

That all should have been on the webpage. They state 3 to 5 days so I expect that.

First and last order with them.
RPM Tesla has always, always been slow to ship. And bad about communications. Since they opened, not just since all the logistics & shipping issues, but since they opened. I guess you could give them a + for being are consistently bad.

RPM Tesla has always, always been slow to ship. And bad about communications. Since they opened, not just since all the logistics & shipping issues, but since they opened. I guess you could give them a + for being are consistently bad.
And also good to know my situation is not unique. Just like waiting for a tesla to arrive. We re all in it together. :)

Reactions: Akikiki