Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

RSVP for pre-Tesla event meet-up

How many people (including yourself) will be attending the meet-up at City Beach?

• one

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • two

Votes: 17 53.1%
  • three

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • four

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
By the way, I have been to City Beach before for rock climbing events.
It is mostly a gymnasium / indoor rock climbing center with plenty of parking.
The restaurant is fairly low key.
about_mission.jpg

CityBeach_entryway-250x187.jpg

Cropped-IMG_0050-250x214.jpg

Ack!

We've finally got our itteneray -- and Tesla has something planned for the International press that afternoon, so I won't be coming, sadly.

Although it would be nice perhaps to do breakfast on the Sunday morning if anyone's interested -- ping me Nikki at littlecollie dot com if you're interested.

Sorry :(

More jet fuel burned. Don't they have someone mSore local to cover it?

Seriously? So I'm only expected to write about things I can drive to in my Nissan Leaf?

Last edited:
Great meeting all the bigtime Tesla fans at this event! At City Beach, I gave a shout out to TEG, but also want to very much thank dsm363 for organizing the meet up. I hope you enjoy the weekend!

Photos of the Pre-Pre Party up on Flickr. Having to upgrade my Flickr account. Then tonight I'll upload the Ride Event Photos. (If you can't wait friend me on facebook.)

Holy crap, TEG's Leaf looks like a mini-van compared to the Roadsters. Of course the fact that the Roadster is so small is what gives that illusion.

(If you can't wait friend me on facebook.)

You know there is an option in Facebook to link to your photos for people that are not on Facebook. It will only link to the album you take it from.

-Shark2k

Last edited: