Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

RSVP for pre-Tesla event meet-up

How many people (including yourself) will be attending the meet-up at City Beach?

• one

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • two

Votes: 17 53.1%
  • three

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • four

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You're missing Mr. Brown. (Photo is missing Mr. Blue.)
Yes. Left him out. We need more people to come I guess:smile:

You mean Mr. Fusion Red, Mr. Radiant Red, Ms. Arctic White, Ms. Very Orange, Mr. Lightning Green...
I like this. We'll have to go with that. I guess if we change locations we won't need these but good idea if there ever is another event like this.

Last edited:
note change of location for meetup
mwg found City Beach (info in first post of thread) and looks like our best option unless people have strong objections. It's only a mile from the factory, they'll let people pay their own checks, and they have a parking lot. mwg is looking into parking to see if they can reserve 10 spots in a row for possible photo-op. Will there be more than 10 Roadsters at the meet-up? If you're driving your Roadster to this, post a message here too. Thanks.

Last edited:
note change of location for meetup
mwg found City Beach (info in first post of thread) and looks like our best option unless people have strong objections. It's only a mile from the factory, they'll let people pay their own checks, and they have a parking lot. mwg is looking into parking to see if they can reserve 10 spots in a row for possible photo-op. Will there be more than 10 Roadsters at the meet-up? If you're driving your Roadster to this, post a message here too. Thanks.

I'm driving my Roadster.

Great. Actually, we can try and get as many spots as possible for parking. We'll try and find out if reserving spots is even possible tomorrow and then how many people are driving. Look forward to meeting everyone and going to the event.

I agree with the change of location and will arrive in a Roadster. If the catering at the factory is like what Tesla has arranged at previous events in this area, there will be plenty of food there, so I'm not interested in a lot of food, hence this looks like the better venue. Is the plan still roughly 2-4 pm?

I agree with the change of location and will arrive in a Roadster. If the catering at the factory is like what Tesla has arranged at previous events in this area, there will be plenty of food there, so I'm not interested in a lot of food, hence this looks like the better venue. Is the plan still roughly 2-4 pm?
I don't think we're restricted to a 2 hour block so I think the plan now is 1-4PM. Some people wanted 1-3PM and some wanted 2-4PM too so this should work out for everyone.

mwg was able to arrange 10 reserved spots for the meet up. Since we only have 10 spots, I guess we can reserve them for Roadsters if people don't mind. Would look more impressive with them all lined up and make for a good photo-op. It sounds like they are very flexible with parking so if we need more, we can probably get it.

Does anyone know how to edit the poll title? "View Poll Results: How many people (including yourself) will be attending the meet-uo at BJ's Brewhouse?"
I want it to say "View Poll Results: How many people (including yourself) will be attending the meet-up at City Beach?" Maybe a moderator could fix this? Thanks. Didn't want people to see that and get confused about the location.

Last edited:
I'm going to be flying into SFO on the Thursday and back on the Monday to England inorder to cover the events for GreenCarReports and TransportEvolved.

I'd love to come along. -- but may need some more help finding it etc.

I'm also going to be hiring a Prius for the week, so might be able to offer lifts...

Nikki.

EDIT: Not able to now, I'm afraid.

Last edited:
I'd love to come along. -- but may need some more help finding it etc.
Nikki.

Awesome. See if the Prius you rent comes with or can come with a navigation system. That might help. City Beach is about a mile from the factory and the address is
4020 Technology Place
Fremont, California 94538

Also, if you're coming from your hotel, someone there might be able to print out a map for you.

Last edited:
Count me in for the meet and greet at City Beach. It's a long trip from Florida, and school is in (daughter), so my wife opted to stay at home. Arriving to the Bay area on Friday. Staying at the Fremont Marriott Silicon Valley hotel.

Count me in for the meet and greet at City Beach. It's a long trip from Florida, and school is in (daughter), so my wife opted to stay at home. Arriving to the Bay area on Friday. Staying at the Fremont Marriott Silicon Valley hotel.

David, where are you in FL? Larry C and I are starting to collect contact details of local Tesla owners in SW FL with a view to organizing some future get-togethers.