Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Run 19s all the time?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Personally I have never understood those offset fan blades, Otherwise the look exactly the same as the standard Model X wheels so they are not really indistinguishable IMHO. Can't comment on what the size would look like without seeing them on a car though.

I sold my S, and am looking at Xs. I actually like the cyclone 19 wheels better than the 20s on the x.
These:

Model X 19" Cyclone Wheel and Winter Tire Package

Has anyone pulled the winter tires off, slapped on some all seasons, and used these all year?

That way it’s an OEM wheel, and I like the styling...

I'd like to do this, but I don't need winter tires and can never find the Model X 19" Cyclones alone used (or new for that matter).

Reactions: Kacey Green
I sold my S, and am looking at Xs. I actually like the cyclone 19 wheels better than the 20s on the x.
These:

Model X 19" Cyclone Wheel and Winter Tire Package

Has anyone pulled the winter tires off, slapped on some all seasons, and used these all year?

That way it’s an OEM wheel, and I like the styling...

From a ride quality point of view I say go for it! The only reason people don't do it more often is because of the styling trend toward bigger wheels, especially on a large car like the X. I have to admit 19s look a bit small on this car!

The 20's already look small, I blacked mine out because I don't like a chrome look and it makes the wheels appear bigger imo. Love the look of the 22's but can't take the range hit on our 75D.

......and the ride is crashy on 22s and they are easily damaged by kerbs, potholes etc. Shame, because they look great on the X! But the 20s are pretty nice too and a good compromise overall.

I prefer the black as well, but at $2,000 I could buy a LOT of plasti-dip and do it my self... roughly 100x ($20 a set).

I also LOVE the look of the 22s, but having had a X loaner on 22s on PA roads... not gonna happen. I need my spleen to stay where it is.