Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Russia/Ukraine conflict

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Twitter Space @MriyaReport🎙️| #Russiancoup ? @MalcolmNance | Ukraine fights on

Malcom Nance is on Twitter Spaces discussing the Ukraine War and the Ruskie coup.

I couldn't get it to work in Windows. Twitter locked my account for trying, though I was able to get it unlocked. My partner tried on her iPad and was told Twitter Spaces doesn't support iOS. She was able to listen to the end of the discussion through YouTube.

They post extremely long streams. Apparently it's an internet version of talk radio that runs 24/7.
https://www.youtube.com/@mriyareportrussiainvadesuk7028/streams

• Informative
Reactions: madodel
1687575391089.jpeg

He's always interesting but made a key mistake as an analyst. He's assuming wagner troops moving towards Moscow. When in fact it is Rostov that is a beehive. Rostov on Don is a place Wagner has connections, also a province that gave up quite a lot of mobilized.

Wagner appears to have split their forces. Some headed to Rostov and some headed north.

Last edited:
Interesting take from Garry Kasparov. The full tweet thread is good, I couldn't see how to make an unroll/thread.

"PS Please keep in mind that even more than usual, everything coming out of the Kremlin, and Russian generally, will be lies. It's instinctive and about control. Such people would not admit they were drowning to a lifeguard"

The short video showing Prigozhin's camp destroyed seemed odd to me. No bodies. Seemed staged. No idea of course, but this looks like Prigozhin taking the fight to MoD before the July 1 drop-dead date, while trying to give Putin a way out. It's not a straight up coup yet, but might turn into one.

Last edited:
Ukraine-Russia war live: This mutiny is a treason and a mortal blow, says Putin | The Telegraph (6 mins ago)

7:43AM - Wagner fighters have taken control of all military facilities in Voronezh, Russian security source says​

Wagner fighters have taken control of all military facilities in Voronezh, a Russian security source has told Reuters.

The city of Voronezh is located approximately 500km south of Moscow.

It's 570 km via the M-4 highway from Rostov to Voronezh: (half-way to Moscow overnight)

Rostov to Voronezh.png

"Wagner" fighters are moving towards Moscow in a large column | Kanal13 (30 min ago)

Last edited: