Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Russia/Ukraine conflict

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
From the Swedish Blog that has been covering the The Russian Dictator's Illegal War and Occupation since the start. This is allegedly a section of one of the Dictator's main supply lines along the Kharkiv front. There are seemingly no more armored vehicles to use to supply the Dictator's minions at the front line, so the minions tasked with resupply are instead using the regular assortment of crappy dilapidated Russian minivans and cars. And in a War with FPV-drones that is working as expected... Unfortunately just a short segment of this road, so only three vehicle wrecks with some dead minions shown.

x.com/UkraineNewsLive/status/1805905825946349854

In Swedish:

Last edited:
From Igor Sushko on X:

BREAKING: US Embassy attaché in Ukraine found dead in his Hilton Kyiv hotel room. The unnamed individual just recently arrived to take the post on June 15th according to reports.The US State Department has taken custody of the body for autopsy. [...

x.com/igorsushko/status/1806009479986815223

IMG_2408.jpeg

IMG_2409.jpeg

English is an official language of international communication in Ukraine.

English is an official language of international communication in Ukraine.

Cool. My vacation in Ukraine when this is all over will be much easier now.

Or maybe not. Depending on who you believe...

South Korea has a population of 52 million.
NK about half that.

Iran 89 million.
Russia 144 million.
Ukraine 38 million (ouch! down about 5 million since the war started)

I don't know how North Korea makes use of their citizens. Given these numbers I don't think sending their young for meat wave attacks would work out well for them. Their soldiers are good at choreography but I don't know how much that'll help in a fight. Maybe they can send their most experienced soldiers who fought in the Korean War.

NK about half that.

Iran 89 million.
Russia 144 million.

I don't know how North Korea makes use of their citizens. Given these numbers I don't think sending their young for meat wave attacks would work out well for them. Their soldiers are good at choreography but I don't know how much that'll help in a fight. Maybe they can send their most experienced soldiers who fought in the Korean War.
According to the Google, North Korea has 950,000 active personnel 420,000 reserve military personnel. So despite a small population they have one of the largest military forces in the world.

NK about half that.

Iran 89 million.
Russia 144 million.
Ukraine 38 million (ouch! down about 5 million since the war started) [...

My guess is that the majority of those '5 million Ukrainians down since the war started' are women, children and elderly that are now refugees in various European countries. If you make similar adjustments for NK, Iran and Russia you're also going to get similarly adjusted population figures for those countries as well. And as far as I know – the Theocratic Military Dictatorship that is Iran hasn't said anything about sending troops to aid the Russian Dictator...

And remember... France, Poland and the Baltic countries have all been open about sending troops as well if it would have to come to that. And troops from France and Poland would mean that both the French and the Polish Air Forces got involved. And that would significantly change things. Neither NK nor Iran have any kind of comparable Air Forces.

Last edited:
NK about half that.

Iran 89 million.
Russia 144 million.

I looked it up, although I was aware of human wave tactics being used in the Korean war, I wasn't aware that actually it was employed by the PVA (the "volunteer" Chinese army at the time), not the North Korean army.

So actually even North Korean soldiers that fought in the Korean war may not necessarily have experience with or be open to human wave tactics.

• Helpful
Reactions: SwedishAdvocate
Tweet theorizes about the impact of 8 additional patriot missiles from Israel.
Quote:
If Ukraine gets 8 Patriot Systems from Israel then it would be enough for Ukraine to defend almost every single major city, several F-16 air bases, a number of critical infrastructure sites, and have 4 Patriots closing nearly half of the air space to Russian jets on the front.

That's astonishing if true. Israel has been neutral in this conflict so far.
May have to do with cease-fire conditions that favor Russia first? Although a deal like this (the Patriot deal) may have been much longer in the making.

• Informative
Reactions: petit_bateau
given the Gaza conflict IU would be very surprised if Israel did this, unless perhaps they have a surplus and it would be tied with a purchase of something else they need from the USA.
Israel previously announced the retirement of these systems, in favor of their iron dome system.

That's astonishing if true. Israel has been neutral in this conflict so far.
Early in the war Israel sent instructors to Ukraine, unlike almost every other country.

Last edited:
A thread on X about the UK politician(?) Nigel Farage (as well as others) and the Russian Dictator's minions:

Nigel Farage's claims that the West allegedly provoked the Russian invasion of Ukraine are not coming out of nowhere, and the context behind this picture from a few years ago helps understand his claims. Left: Farage, right: Nadia Borodi (Sass). 1/10

x.com/A_SHEKH0VTS0V/status/1805232954181886093

A thread on X about the UK politician(?) Nigel Farage (as well as others) and the Russian Dictator's minions:

Nigel Farage's claims that the West allegedly provoked the Russian invasion of Ukraine are not coming out of nowhere, and the context behind this picture from a few years ago helps understand his claims. Left: Farage, right: Nadia Borodi (Sass). 1/10

x.com/A_SHEKH0VTS0V/status/1805232954181886093

I wonder if Brexit was instigated by Putin through his spy chicks to throw the EU into disarray? A shame how easy it is to manipulate people.