Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Russia/Ukraine conflict

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know how to end this war even faster. It appears Lukashenko has taken a timely vacation to Turkey with his family. How to checkmate Russia is just have the Belarusians who are in control of the nukes just transfer them to Ukrainian control. I think that would expedite the end game even more quickly once Ukraine has a substantial retaliatory threat against Russia.

Should UKR strike now or wait a few days to see if Russia leaves their country?
Keep applying pressure but maximize opportunities for Russian soldiers to retreat or lay down their arms. Continually communicate those opportunities and the reasons why it makes sense to take them. Keep re-broadcasting Prigozihn's statements about top brass corruption and the lies they used to jusify the war.

Apparently advance Wagner at Barabanovo, Moscow Oblast, Russia (Kashira), approx 2h driving to Moscow

1687621877452.png

almost at the Okra river

1687621950210.png

and nuke stores in play apparently

I agree with Trent on this:

Wagner shooting it down means a VKS medium altitude missile battery, think S-300, S-350, S-400, has thrown in with Wagner.

I agree on the shoot down but he still just speaks out of his arse on some things. He thinks because there is a pallet of fuel on the back of the truck that they had to have a mechanized system to put it there. News flash to Trent we do the same but instead of risking an accident we pickup the empty tote (2 people can easily carry them up onto a lowboy-light but bulky). Put it up there, then fill it with fuel. No forks required. Moving around a pallet full of fuel sucks. Can be done..but sucks. Much easier to move empty and fill it and the further that is from the edge of the truck means the further it is likely it was placed empty and filled. The important thing is to have 200 gallons of fuel when you arrive wherever you arrive so you don't have to tote fuel to the APC at that time. That's for the heavy equipment not the truck. He's right on that they'll just pull in a gas station and fuel, plenty of gas stations along any interstate. He makes it sound like a conspiracy..secret planning. Ridiculous, any truck driver knows where the gas stations and any heavy equipment trailer guys know this. The guys we use can tell you the best stops between Baltimore and Oregon and between Houston and Chicago.

Anyway fun times...fun times.

Are they seriously just blocking the road in one direction? Do they think Wagner is afraid to drive on the wrong side of the road?

About halfway through he says they'll cross to the other side, block it also, take the keys and then "get out of there" before Wagner shows up. "They don't seem to touch civilians, but they will be killing silovikis (police, etc.)".

It's just token resistance. They aren't about to put their own butts on the line.