Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Russia/Ukraine conflict

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Found this 45 minute National Geographic produced show on Hulu this morning. Ukraine War from the Air. Gives aerial views and interviews of what happened from when the Russians invaded up through the first year of Putin's war of genocide and how the Ukrainians stopped them..

This Youtube video is just a commercial for it.

Last edited:
until someone shows pictures of obviously different ears or other distinct physical features that are easy to compare, I’ll never believe these body double claims and frankly discount those who make them.

The person CNN claims to be Putin in that piece has a clearly different nose from the real Putin. The double's nose turns up a little bit on the end and the real Putin's doesn't.

until someone shows pictures of obviously different ears or other distinct physical features that are easy to compare, I’ll never believe these body double claims and frankly discount those who make them.
You think this guy is going into crowds now?

1688047971391.png

1688048003828.png

You think this guy is going into crowds now?

View attachment 951772

View attachment 951773
IF it’s a fake crowd of known people, yes, he could go into a crowd.

There is a clear shot of the crowd putin’s ear. Someone compare that to a known Putin shot of same ear and then I will believe it. Noses and chins can be dependent on camera angles, but ear folds are very distinctive.

Edit to add: I can’t believe I wasted my time doing this nonsense, but those are the same ****ing ears. good grief.

Attachments

• IMG_0007.png
    IMG_0007.png
    546.7 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_0008.jpeg
    IMG_0008.jpeg
    522.1 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
IF it’s a fake crowd of known people, yes, he could go into a crowd.

There is a clear shot of the crowd putin’s ear. Someone compare that to a known Putin shot of same ear and then I will believe it. Noses and chins can be dependent on camera angles, but ear folds are very distinctive.

Edit to add: I can’t believe I wasted my time doing this nonsense, but those are the same ****ing ears. good grief.

Ears are distinctive. They're used to identify people who may be disguising their appearance.

But that's why the Putin double will have had cosmetic surgery to match the real Putin. :p

I don't think any of those planes are F16s. Maybe the one where you can't really tell anything. F16 is single-tail single-engine.

The post above says they are Su-27s.

Jon Stewart interviewed Ian Hilsop (editor of Private Eye) a few months ago. They have similar approaches to political comedy. Hilsop has also been a regular on Have I Got News for You for over 30 years.

This was interesting. Pictures of Prigozhin in St Petersburg today. Then noting that it was a double. Crazy that all these guys have doubles. From Igor Sushko -

”Prigozhin spotted in Saint Petersburg, Russia today. Putin apparently agreed for him to get all his belongings and assets out by July 1st. Earlier, we reported the FSB returned 4 billion rubles in cash ($47m) they had seized from his office back to Prigozhin.”

Looks like the link won’t paste, so copying the tweet words.

Here is the verbiage from the one stating it’s a double.

”More intrigue: The photos from Saint Petersburg appear to be of Prigozhin's double. The real Prigozhin is missing a finger on his left hand. The body guard seen in the photos in St. Pete is definitely Prigozhin's bodyguard.”

I’ve been seeing this from multiple sources that Biden is almost ready to send ATACMS.

Tweet from NEXTA

Biden is almost ready to send Ukraine missiles to destroy the Crimean bridge and the Russian fleetU.S. authorities are close to approving the delivery of ATACMS missile systems to Ukraine, The Wall Street Journal reported Thursday, citing U.S. and European officials.The issue is awaiting a high-level decision. The White House had previously been skeptical, but has now concluded it is necessary to support Ukraine in the coming weeks. Allegedly, the White House was prompted to supply the rebellion by Yevgeny Prigozhin, head of the Wagner PMC.The missiles have a range of 300 kilometers and will allow Ukraine to destroy the Crimean bridge and the Russian fleet in Sevastopol.

This seems like a cogent and well thought out analysis On Russia’s continued ability to produce and use missiles. I have to think this is part of the reason for moving forward with ATACMS, but defer to the experts here.

Saw this linked to a tweet from the author, Ian Williams.

Re Belarus / Lukashenko

Lukashenko is a famously unreliable narrator – he once claimed his father was killed fighting in the second world war, a conflict that ended nine years before Lukashenko was born – so it pays not to take all his claims about the day at face value, but it is clear he did play a significant role.

I'm very sceptical about the entire story including the role played by Luka. When there is Putin, Prig and Luka in a room, that means there are 3 liars.

IMO it is entirely possible that Putin and Prig told Luka what his role would be.

Fascinating thread on the origin of conflict between the MOD and Prig.