Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Russia/Ukraine conflict

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Member of the European Parliament Tatjana Ždanoka was a decades-long FBS agent, @the_ins_ru reports. Ždanoka was a member of the Greens/EFA faction, ridiculously pro-Russian, but all attempts to kick her out of the faction failed, until she left the faction after 2022 invasion.

twitter.com/sumlenny/status/1751902085338034681

Just to add to my previous post about the Russian Dictator's operative Tatjana Ždanoka:

She allegedly would have been kicked out of the Greens/EFA faction since she refused to condemn the Russian Dictator's 2022 Feb 24 invasion of UKR. She left by herself the day before she would have been kicked out.

Source in Swedish:

IMG_1834.jpeg

EDIT: the above is being refuted:

Last edited:
Yeah, but try to get an airport built in less than a decade, then its Auch der lieber. Or get a ground water allocation, or a bloddy solar canopy, Mein Gott!

War exposes the greed in nations. How about a war-time mobilization to reduce our dependance on fossil fuels?

I don't really see how the countries in the West are going to meet Ukraine's artillery shell needs, as well as replenish their own artillery shell stocks without increasing production, so to me it seems like there are quite a lot of factors at play here. And if greed happens to be one of them then so be it.

And opposition towards new airports doesn't seem to be all that far separated from "a war-time mobilization to reduce or dependence on fossil fuels"...

But I do of course agree with the rest.

It doesn't have much to do with making defense contractors rich. It's more about a difference in priorities between Washington and Kyiv.

Kyiv's maximalist goals are to reclaim all lost territories and bring Putin to justice.

Washington's goals are to prevent Russia from winning and not get us involved in a war.

There's a lot of overlap between these goals but it's not quite the same thing.

Biden is doing his job here. He's the president of the US. So I can't fault him for it. Personally if it were me I'd give Ukraine everything they needed as fast as they could absorb it. But then again I'm one of those crazy people who believe we should be using our power for good in the world.

I don't know who this person is, but this post on X was shared by the Swedish blog that has been updating daily since the Russian Dictator's full scale invasion of UKR began:

I’m writing this post in English so that it could be shared among wider audience, beyond the borders of my usual circle for which these thoughts are not new at all
I suspect that most people not born in the countries of the former USSR do not understand the gravity of situation around Ukraine, as they have no idea to which level Russian propaganda is vile and soul-deforming. I am a Russian citizen myself, my family is there; also, since the start of the full-scaled invasion, I’ve been working with Ukrainian refugees, including those who escaped the occupied territories. Let me be perfectly clear on one thing. Surrendering “for peace and negotiations” is not an option here. It means death and torture of HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of civilians. It also means national and ethnic identity erased. It also means Hitlerjugend-like indoctrination of children.
What do you think occupying forces will do (and already do) to people showing any sign of Ukrainian patriotism? Having a “wrong” tattoo? Do you know how many people with such “wrong” tattoos – with Ukrainian sigils, flags, folk ornaments, quotes - are living in Ukraine? How many people raise their children in Ukrainian?
All these people will be gone as soon as Russia gets to them. They will be imprisoned, tortured, sent for labor camps, their kids will be taken away and retaught the way Russia likes. I am not exaggerating, it IS happening already to the occupied territories.
And yes, if Russia succeeds in Ukraine, there is a list of countries that will be next
. [My underline.]
The only peace option is pushing Russia to get its army as far from the internationally recognized borders of Ukraine as possible. Any means to do it is good. Peace talks with Russia are only possible from a position of military superiority.

twitter.com/pepel_klaasa/status/1751890893466984548?s=20

The Swedish blog: