TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Vendor ///RW Carbon

Discussion in 'California' started by RWcarbon, Nov 1, 2016.

1. RWcarbon

RWcarbon Vendor

[​IMG]

New to Tesla Motors Club, RW Carbon is your source for Tesla carbon fiber accessories. Located in Anaheim, California, we currently carry a variety of carbon fiber accessories for the Tesla Model S such as a front lip, diffuser, and two trunk spoilers. We are currently in search of customers willing to have us install these parts on their Model S and take photos for use on our website, of course with a large discount in pricing.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

All of RW Carbon's products are hand crafted with 2x2 carbon fiber that will nicely match any other carbon fiber parts you have on your car. To ensure all parts have a nice shine and do not fade we complete them with a thick, high quality clear coat.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

At RW Carbon, we are looking forward to working with you for all of your carbon fiber needs and interests.

2. 1tsla

1tsla Member

I was in Anaheim this past weekend! What parts do you have available for a facelifted Model S?

3. RWcarbon

RWcarbon Vendor

Messaged

4. RWcarbon

RWcarbon Vendor

Only a couple days left to take advantage of our Black Friday pricing! :) Message me for any questions.
    [​IMG]

5. RWcarbon

RWcarbon Vendor

[​IMG]

RW Carbon is currently in search of Model S owners interested in the Carbon Fiber Front Lip Spoiler, Carbon fiber Rear Diffuser and Revo Style CF Trunk Spoiler. We are currently offering a significant discount in exchange for photos with these products installed on your Model S.

**For any questions or special pricing on other products please PM me or call us at 714.328.4408.**

Tesla Model S Carbon Fiber Front Lip Spoiler (Click Here for More)
    [​IMG]

Tesla Model S Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser (Click Here for More)
    [​IMG]

Tesla Model S Revo Style CF Trunk Spoiler (Click Here for More)
    [​IMG]

**For any questions or special pricing on other products please PM me or call us at 714.328.4408.**

6. RWcarbon

RWcarbon Vendor

greg banner.png
    RW Carbon is currently offering $150 off of the Model S Revo Spoiler's original price in exchange for photos with the part installed on your vehicle.

**PM me for any questions or call us at 714.328.4408**

Tesla Model S Revo Style Carbon Fiber Trunk Spoiler (Click Here for More)
    rw-carbon-trunk-spoiler-tesla-model-s-1.jpg