Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

S/X updated & discounted [Ludacris Free?] May 2019 - June??

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those with the cash flow, seems a fine time to buy.
End of quarter deal?
Whatever the reason(s) newly updated Model S & Model X are currently a couple of % lower price.
AND for previous Tesla owners you can get FREE Ludacris upgrades on Performance Versions.

Perhaps you should check it out? Good Luck !

Did all owners get an Email or notice on their Tesla Account page about the Ludacris offer?
Just curious. (color me green - with envy. :D )

• Informative
Reactions: PhilDavid
For those with the cash flow, seems a fine time to buy.
End of quarter deal?
Whatever the reason(s) newly updated Model S & Model X are currently a couple of % lower price.
AND for previous Tesla owners you can get FREE Ludacris upgrades on Performance Versions.

Perhaps you should check it out? Good Luck !

Did all owners get an Email or notice on their Tesla Account page about the Ludacris offer?
Just curious. (color me green - with envy. :D )

This is indeed a great time to buy a Model S. Thanks for posting the details.

AC27E91B-02B8-45E4-9D55-D9A3C7404B5A.jpeg

Free upgrade has arrived!

Tesla
CAREFUL IT SEEMS Free Supercharging NOT FOR CUSTOM ORDERS !!

read carefully - don't assume like I just did.
Free Supercharging ONLY for inventory cars - new and used.

will it transfer ??? I don't know, color me clueless.
Tesla says free supercharging is only for inventory cars with old hardware (old charging hw, old drive train, old suspension). It's an incentive to help clear out inventory of older cars. It's like when legacy auto manufacturers discount old model year cars when a new model year rolls, except with Tesla it's not a new model year, just sufficient enough changes that people are not willing to wait a few extra weeks for a custom order.

• Helpful
Reactions: Brando
Tesla
Tesla says free supercharging is only for inventory cars with old hardware (old charging hw, old drive train, old suspension). It's an incentive to help clear out inventory of older cars. It's like when legacy auto manufacturers discount old model year cars when a new model year rolls, except with Tesla it's not a new model year, just sufficient enough changes that people are not willing to wait a few extra weeks for a custom order.
Well that contradicts the web site - Shop New as in New Inventory clearly lists Free Supercharging on cars with <50 miles.
Color me slightly confused. You have to read carefully and I guess verify as well.

Well that contradicts the web site - Shop New as in New Inventory clearly lists Free Supercharging on cars with <50 miles.
Color me slightly confused. You have to read carefully and I guess verify as well.
I think you might be confused. Given that the new hardware deliveries are just starting now, it's unlikely they have a bunch of those in inventory, if any. The highest number VIN I was able to locate on the inventory site is this one, and it's the old hardware (range shows as 335, instead of 370 as the car with new motors would - click custom order and select long range car to see 370). Where exactly did you find a new hardware inventory car with free supercharging?

Last edited: