TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

S90D lease trade...

Discussion in 'Model S' started by Corsair66, Jun 1, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Corsair66

Corsair66 Member

After some consideration, I've listed my 2016 S90D lease on leasetrader. It's an AP2 car with Enhanced Autopilot, has been meticulously kept, and is in as-new condition.

The ad can be seen here: 2016 Tesla Model S 90D lease $1,444.07 - Clermont, Florida 34711

Interested parties should, of course, feel free to ask any questions they may have.

Ken

2. drklain

drklain Member

For what it is worth, I would vacuum out the interior carpets and re-shoot your interior photos. The debris/dirt on the carpets takes away from the "meticulously maintained" comment in the write-up. Realize it is a minor nit, but it's kind of the same as washing a car before taking pictures for a sale. Good luck!

• Like x 1
  3. Corsair66

Corsair66 Member

Fair point, though I'd never consider minor carpet debris on a daily driver to be at all relevant to the maintenance level. I suppose that's what I get for asking my wife to take photos! LOL

4. drklain

drklain Member

I agree it is absolutely not relevant...but when marketing, it's the little things and you are absolutely marketing your car. Kind of like vacuuming the carpets in a house before the realtor takes pictures for the listing. Good luck!

• Like x 1
  5. Corsair66

Corsair66 Member

I'm still trying to transfer this lease and have added a small incentive to the listing.