Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Safety Flag for Mini Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A couple of days ago I place my order for the Referral Radio Flyer Tesla. My delivery is expected in October but I have been thinking about a Safety Flag for the car. I know I can pick up one for around $10 with a 6' poll and small triangle orange flag.

I was thinking that it would be nice if I had a Tesla logo sticker on each side of the flag. Something like the fancy "T" with the fancy "TESLA" printed below the "T". I could print out a pair of the logo onto a large sheet sticker to be stuck to each side of the flag.

Has anyone already done this? If you have the template already please post the link in this thread. If not, if anyone has a nice logo that i could use please post it here also.

I did find a couple of member's avatar that looked nice, one with Red on White background, the other White on Blue background.

I am open to any suggestions. I have a couple months before the car arrives so plenty of time to prepare the flag. Actually I am surprised that Radio Flyer does not already have these in stock with the Tesla logo already on the flag and the mounting bracket already attached to the back center of the seat.