Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

safety score anomaly

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any idea how to get this fixed since when I pull up to a gate at the airport or home and wait for it to open I get safety scores in the 20's. Who has the safety score police number?
I have no idea what might cause the low score you described. But if it is hopeless, you can un-enroll yourself and start over completely. Press the request button again, you will find the ability to cancel your request. Let it sit for a few hours (overnight maybe). The Safety Score will disappear from your phone. Then re-enroll yourself, starting over with a clean slate

I decided to unroll myself completely from both my MX and MY. After enrolling it was like driving to pass a driving test. The fun of driving the Tesla has stopped and yet I am sitting on high 80s in one car and mid 90s in the other. After hearing the reports from folks who have got it, I feel it may better to unroll and wait for the FSD release to stabilize. Call it "grapes are sour" , but I am going back to normal driving and will wait for the normal full commercial release of FSD.

Explain this trip score

Attachments

• 53186457-9E34-4B9F-96DB-89BF25FC6FD5.png
    53186457-9E34-4B9F-96DB-89BF25FC6FD5.png
    228.3 KB · Views: 236