Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Safety Score is blank

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My App has the Safety score tab, but my score is blank (it is literally a '-' where the score should be. I have called Tesla 4 times, reinstalled my phone app 3 times. rebooted my Tesla, etc, etc, etc...

TeslaFi.com says this when I check to see my safety score:
teslafi.png

The problem is that I upgraded my autopilot hardware to version 3 about a year ago at Tesla Spokane, Wa.

The less than capable technicians taking calls for Tesla say that they see my care is using Hardware version 3 and I cannot trust teslafi data.

WTF... I have seriously hit a dead-end

Can anyone offer anything?
thanks,
-John

I should follow up with some more information.

My Model 3 is a 2018. I purchased it used from a Tesla Dealer (store) in January 2019. It came with the FSD package, so I spent a lot of money on a 1 year old car. I had Spokane Tesla upgrade my computer, so that I would be ready for FSD. Still waiting for my 'investment' to pay off.

Upvote 0
As of today, 10/28/21 I still have no Safety Score and have clocked several hours with Tesla phone support. We have changed my email address and I have reinstalled the app at least 5 times now.
since changing my email address I no longer have a safety score tab on my phone. The 'Safety Score' heading simply is no longer there. I take this as 'things have gotten worse'...

They could put me in the FSD Beta program and I would simply gladly go away...

Upvote 0