Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Safety Score

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I dont think so people have been still getting the beta with the opt in. That's what I'm doing. At 99 now.
I think Tesla would want more people to get more data.
Honestly I don’t even know if Tesla uses any of our data. I’ve been submitting bug reports for months and never heard any feedback from it.

Honestly I don’t even know if Tesla uses any of our data. I’ve been submitting bug reports for months and never heard any feedback from it.
I was (and maybe still am) in the Early Adopter Program and (supposedly) got the latest version a bit ahead of everyone else. I filed bug reports on the car taking the middle turn lane (same location) when it should not, then swerving back. I guess I reported that 10-20 times over the past 2-1/2 years, and it still takes that middle lane. Conclusion? They don't listen to me.

I'd imagine they have hundreds (if not thousands) of bugs in their backlog. They have to prioritize widely reported issues - rather than something that affects one (or a few).
Think there’s a chance you can be less of a fanboi sometimes lol, there’s no need to make up excuses for Tesla. End result is the same, they don’t listen to the bug reports whether they are “backed up” or whatever other excuse/reason could be.

I’m sure they just go based off what their internal AP development/testing team says.