Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Saftey scores in the New York Tri state area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone in NYC queens, brooklyn , bronx Nassau with a 100 percent safety rating, or received FSD beta?

Im stuck at 98 percent and pretty much given up that I wont be able to move the needle driving in this area.

If there are limited FSD betas being tested in these hih congested areas secondary to less than 100 scores, how can tesla get feedback from the most difficult areas in the universe to navigate?

Should Tesla lower the bar in these metropolitan regions for access to the beta or will we be stuck driving like grandmas to hopefully get the program months from now.

Anyone in NYC queens, brooklyn , bronx Nassau with a 100 percent safety rating, or received FSD beta?

Im stuck at 98 percent and pretty much given up that I wont be able to move the needle driving in this area.

If there are limited FSD betas being tested in these hih congested areas secondary to less than 100 scores, how can tesla get feedback from the most difficult areas in the universe to navigate?

Should Tesla lower the bar in these metropolitan regions for access to the beta or will we be stuck driving like grandmas to hopefully get the program months from now.

I'm on Long Island with the same score and experience. Very tough to break into a 99 score at this point, I've completely given up on trying to get 100 lol.

Actually just made it to 99

Attachments

• CEA6AF1B-C4D6-423B-8D59-9329EB01A9F2.png
    CEA6AF1B-C4D6-423B-8D59-9329EB01A9F2.png
    237.1 KB · Views: 60
Reactions: mtx450
Actually just made it to 99
Great news!

I highly suggest people fill this out for themselves so you can see exactly what it would take to get your desired score! It's the best tool I've found to date!

• Informative
Reactions: Big Earl
I don’t know if any have gotten it yet, but it would also make sense to open it up to safer environments first. Even if it’s only a couple or few weeks difference, that time helps Tesla see the rollout progress, adjust/improve for next version, etc. So hopefully 98 will receive 10.4? Which will hopefully be improved compared to 10.2? And therefore less likely to crash in NYC? I’m guessing that’s the intention.