Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki North American Tesla Supercharger locations

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good idea. Anyone know how to do that?
I'm working on it. Give me a few minutes.

Update...

I did the following:
  1. Use F12 (in IE) to switch "Emulation/Document mode" to Edge (it makes copying text from edit boxes better than in 9 mode)
  2. Edit post
  3. Ctrl-A, Ctrl-C
  4. Create a new HTML file in Visual Studio
  5. Use Ctrl-H to convert all [ to <
  6. Use Ctrl-H to convert all ] to >
  7. Remove extraneous color, b, and u formatting (people were apparently trying to make non-links look like links to fit in or something)
  8. Put line breaks before every TD tag manually
  9. Edit / Advanced / Format Document (now it looks like a tree not one big mess!)
  10. Add Max Rate column
  11. Change Location column to General Location and Street Address columns
  12. Add Notes column
  13. Use Ctrl-H to convert all < to [
  14. Use Ctrl-H to convert all > to ]
  15. Use Ctrl-H to replace all " =" with "=" (weird they were there in the first place)
  16. Use Ctrl-A, Ctrl-C, Alt-Tab, Ctrl-V to replace the post content in its entirety
  17. Salt to taste

Hope you like it, dsm.

Last edited:
Purple's edit screwed up my markup formatting. Now it's completely garbled again. I dunno if he did it intentionally or the forum software did. But now it's impossible to be sane while editing again. :(

Is the map here in the wiki worth maintaining? If so, someone could update it; if not, then maybe there should be a link to supercharge.info? I could work on updating it (if that is worthwhile) if someone could tell me how and I had the necessary access to do so.

EDIT: OK, I figured it out and added Yuma as a test, so I know enough to be dangerous. I guess I'll gradually update it unless there's a reason I shouldn't.

Last edited:
The map is now fully updated except for Bethesda. I'm not able to remove sites from the map, so I don't want to add Bethesda since it might go away when Woodbridge comes on line. The detail associated with each station varies, and somehow Moab got the address for Green River (I'm also not able to edit), but all the pins should be in the right places.

I noticed the max charge rate at Oxnard was not listed, if it helps I charged on the #4 circuit solo at 388V, 144A.

Since no one person can actually charge at 135 kW, I think we need to either see the plate on the side of the chargers, have two people charge simultaneously on a paired set of pedestals and add their charge rates when both are at low state of charge, or rely on the date of installation. Having old style pedestals doesn't necessarily mean it's only 120 kW, but the equipment must have been in storage for a long time we can't use the installation date to figure it out.

I've begun to suspect that Tesla is deliberately neglecting supercharger needs in the big coal states of Wyoming, Pennsylvania, West Virginia and maybe eastern Kentucky and ND, Eastern MT. Could that possibly be so? There are some pretty big holes out there and in other locales they are starting to clump up somewhat. Of course there is Rock Springs, WY, and Morgantown WV, so maybe this is over with by now?

That wouldn't make any sense, even for a conspiracy theory. The needs aren't of those states, they're of the drivers passing through them. Some of those areas are the least traveled routes in the country, similar to I-10 between Texas and Arizona which is just stating to get filled in this year. Tesla doesn't have unlimited resources and generally places superchargers first where it gets the biggest bang for its bucks.

That map is seriously lacking in accuracy. It shows no Superchargers in South Florida while there are locations almost all the way to Key West.

Which map? There is indeed one FL location missing from Tesla's Find Us map, in Naples. Florida City is under construction, so not on that map.

Can you state some (or one) that we don't know about?

That wouldn't make any sense, even for a conspiracy theory. The needs aren't of those states, they're of the drivers passing through them. Some of those areas are the least traveled routes in the country, similar to I-10 between Texas and Arizona which is just stating to get filled in this year. Tesla doesn't have unlimited resources and generally places superchargers first where it gets the biggest bang for its bucks.

You could make the limited resource argument a couple of years ago, but by now there are plenty of superchargers built to cover every stretch of interstate in the lower 48, and yet, there are still holes. It's difficult to picture I-80 from Chicago to NYC being "low bang for buck". At the very least, those states are objectively the lowest priority for getting connections through them. Agreed that I-10 should be included in my list.

Reactions: EVie'sDad