Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki North American Tesla Supercharger locations

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Grants Pass officially open, as per the TM page (just noticed today):

Grants Pass, OR
I-5 exit 58
Black Bear Diner Grants Pass
1900 NW 6th St.
Grants Pass, Oregon 97526

Also this was confirmed by our intrepid x-country 60kW pioneer from Portland, Ron G. :)

Tesla Website has been updated with the super chargers locations. My Tesla on-board "Nav" shows them all. I wonder if they are officially available, because they have not been all officially on Twitter.
We other thoughts & Wish List:
* app or a trip planner to map all the stops and super charger locations
* Tesla website and super charger to be more interactive.

Capture.PNG

Yeah, not sure what happened. I saw that late last night when I got a PM about it. Just looking now, it looks mostly ok. Maybe someone tried to paste raw HTML. This isn't allowed since it's a security risk. That's why we use BBcode. Is a table really the best way to display this info?

What's the difference between this wiki article and Supercharger Progress?

This map is great. Is there anything similar for the proposed locations? I know people create threads about the upcoming locations, but it would be cool to see all the new locations on a map prior to Tesla leaking the information. Plus it would be a great central location for all of the information instead of multiple threads (possibly many per individual location) Is possible a get a map for these future locations? Based on Tesla's map we should have 45 new Superchargers in the next two months, Fall 2013 (ends 12/21/13).

How do you add locations to the map?

The Benton Harbor (St. Joe) Michigan site needs to be added to the map. Also the six sites in Norway are not on the map or list yet.

GSP

How about the idea of adding a column for the date the supercharge came on-line? With this collected memory, we could start a plot of number of Superchargers vs time and rate of Supercharger installs vs time. These would be some pretty interesting summary graphs.

It would take a little while to catch up to the current time, but with some communal memory and research, we could get the historical data put in.

How about the idea of adding a column for the date the supercharge came on-line? With this collected memory, we could start a plot of number of Superchargers vs time and rate of Supercharger installs vs time. These would be some pretty interesting summary graphs.

It would take a little while to catch up to the current time, but with some communal memory and research, we could get the historical data put in.

I have on-line dates for 17 of them so far - is it OK to add a column to the table?

I have updated St. Joseph Supercharger in ZeeMaps. This was my first time, so if somebody experienced can verify the addition. Also would like to know whether should I do similar for future superchargers or moderators are the only ones maintaining this thread.