TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

North American Tesla Supercharger locations

Discussion in 'Wiki' started by dsm363, Sep 1, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
  1. Aphysician

Aphysician Member, Michigan Chapter

I have updated Mishawaka, IN and Angola, IN location. Mishawaka is well known, However Angola showed up in maps today. Construction complete. Already scouted by @william13. Power was not on. It seems Angola Supercharger is in middle of nowhere, not sure how many charging bays. I looked up address in car map and have added the location accordingly. Google maps for the address shows a mini-golf. Awaiting update at website below.

Indiana's First Supercharger (meetup) - Page 4

2. ItsNotAboutTheMoney

ItsNotAboutTheMoney Well-Known Member

They can just put up a sign to say "Maximum stay 90 minutes" or "Douchebags will towed, not very carefully" or something like that.

3. purplewalt

purplewalt Active Member

Can someone add the two South Dakota locations to the ZeeMap?
    Both locations show up on Nav screen in my car.

4. Aphysician

@purplewalt

I don't mind adding the SD locations, however I would rather let someone with the knowledge of those chargers add it on the map. We were discussing Indiana, Ohio and Michigan chargers and I have travelled a lot in the region, had rough idea of the area, so added it. I would need to familiarize myself with the area and read up the thread for SD chargers, so the information is correct.

5. Mayhemm

Mayhemm Model S P85+ "Lola"

I would love to see a sign for "No Douchebags"! :biggrin:

6. purplewalt

purplewalt Active Member

@ Aphysician

The SC location for Grand Rapids, SD is already listed on the Tesla Motors List, on the Supercharger page.
    The SC location for Mitchell, SD is already listed on the Nav page on my MS, under Superchargers.

http://www.teslamotorsclub.com/showthread.php/8590-Tesla-Supercharger-network/page253

refer yobigd20's post #2525 for multiple current images

7. Joel

Joel Active Member

Also, the SC location for Mauston, WI was just listed on the Nav page in the MS, under Superchargers.

8. Aphysician

@purplewalt, @michiganmodels
    I have added 2 SD and 2 WI superchargers in the map.

9. techmaven

techmaven Active Member

I just added Rocky Mount to the zee map. But I'm not sure how to edit an existing marker. There also seems to be some Radius Region support in zee map, but I don't have access to try it.

10. Cottonwood

Cottonwood Roadster#433, Model S#S37

How about some of these additions to the Wiki?
    1. Add a column containing opening date. With this we could start to plot Superchargers vs time and install rate vs time.
    2. Create another column that points to a second level of Wiki that would be for reviews/comments on the site itself and things to do nearby, restaurant, coffee shops, etc, suggestions and reviews.

11. Cottonwood

Added Lusk, WY to the table. Could not resist starting to put the table in alphabetical order, by moving Quartzsite, AZ in front of California and putting Wyoming in its place at the end. :biggrin:

As we move into the 100's of Supercharger locations, being able to look things up with the list in alphabetical order will become ever more important.

12. purplewalt

purplewalt Active Member

Agreed.
    I followed your lead and went ahead and organized all states alphabetically.
    Geographically, the former list was trying to emulate the Tesla Motors East and West Map and List.
    Heck, we are one country, and A always comes before W (and Z too).

I have not (yet) tried to re-organize each City location within each state, just the states in alphabetical order.

13. Cottonwood

Thanks for that edit job. Even though Tesla splits the list into east and west, they have now gone to alpha order as well within each list.

14. caddieo

caddieo Member

I don't think I have the authority or privilege of adding to the map or list so I would suggest that those who can should probably add St. Augustine, FL to the list. It has 6 slots and construction is about at the half way point. I have a post and pictures in the Florida sub-forum.

15. GSP

GSP Member

Should the European locations be alphabetical order as well? I suggest a separate alphabetical order list for Europe.

GSP

16. purplewalt

purplewalt Active Member

Typically the locations only get added to the list when they are visually complete or very near completion. St. Augustine location already exists on the "Update: Supercharger Progress" Wiki page. Please update the progress so it can be added to this list when it nears completion.

GREAT IDEA!!!
    I have sent a PM and requested dsm363 to re-title this thread to be North America Tesla Supercharger locations
    AND to start a new thread:
    European Tesla Supercharger locations

17. brianman

brianman Burrito Founder

I don't see the Ellensburg, WA pin in the map.

18. Joel

Joel Active Member

Or Worthington, Minnesota

19. Benjamin Brooks

Can we get a column indicating the chargers' power rating? (i.e. 90kW or 120kW) Think a bunch in CA are still 90kW limited.

20. dsm363

dsm363 Roadster + Sig Model S

Good idea. Anyone know how to do that?

Thread Status:
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.