Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sales agreement

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi peeps.

I bought my Model 3 on March 16, 2019 and I'm curious about difference in the Sales agreement between then and later. I'm hoping some fellow Canadians might be willing to post pages 2 and 3 from the document titled "Model 3 Motor Vehicle Order Agreement" (page 1 has personal information on it) if the document version (found at the bottom of each page) is not v. 20180629

I suspect it change soon after I purchased, but I'm not exactly sure when. Thanks if you can help.

Thanks!

There are differences, but not what I thought I would see so if anyone has a number that isn't 20180629 or 20190416 I'd like to see it!

Yes, I'm investigating something specific. Not super important at the moment, but I don't want to put anything out publicly in case I am on to something.

FYI, the "agreement to arbitrate" is interesting. While not what I was looking for, that's something they added in that I'm not bound to. But it is also very US-centric and I wonder how that would apply to Canadians? That's for another day though.
I asked about the arbitration clause at the time of purchase and they said it wasn’t valid in Canada. Far as I’m concerned I agree..